She Dropped the Knife - A Story
I will deviate a little from the type of content I have been posting so far, and instead, post a link to a story of mine that I just published on the site "Wattpad".
I do not view it as the best of my work by a long shot. One of the reasons why I don't like it so much is that it's a little cheesy and cringey. However, it is not incredibly terrible (at least in my point of view, after all - I was the person who wrote it) and I would like people to know about my first "published" story. I put "published" in quotation marks as it is not really "published" in the sense of being in distributed by a publishing company, it's not official. But even so, I am fairly proud that it's out there!
The link to the Wattpad story is here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/226545025-she-dropped-the-knife.
Mario Soresal Hillick (my new pseudonym)
Comments
Post a Comment